The Golden Gear
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

An old creation: The Von Brokenheimer Reality Perforator.

2 participantes

An old creation: The Von Brokenheimer Reality Perforator. Empty An old creation: The Von Brokenheimer Reality Perforator.

Mensaje  Profesor Von Brokenheimer Jue Mayo 26, 2011 9:50 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, PROFIC presents a unique invention: "The Von Brokenheimer Reality Perforator".
We firmly recommend the hearing of the following video. Although it is not mandatory by any means it really helps to reach a full audio-visual experiencie. Thank you.

Once again P.R.O.F.I.C takes great pride in offering one of our creations that will enlighten the hearts of those who have taste for massive destruction rayguns.
An excellent weapon of a power much beyond imaginable, capable of going through nearly every element, even lead! Equipped with a powerful Gesselian Reflux Drum, the hyperbaric anodes installed between the barrel and the potentiator rod maintain the electricity in constant movement.

The first models contemplated the usage of "Tanzanian Hearts" as small energy nodes, but the out of control Reflex Drum power made this impossible, thus we were forced to reach another conclusion. After long ecuational hours and a few meaningless fires after, two fotovoltaic liquids were created, based on a few elements found on our travels.
The yellow liquid is no other than "Sun Elixir". At least that is the name the locals of a small village not far from Vladivostok, Siberia, called it. The elder of the village allegedly claimed to be the heritage of the old shamans or warlocks. These very studious of the alchemy world, managed to bear the long 6 month nights thanks to a special formulae they had created. This formulae would make them able to enclose a small amount of solar light and mantain it alive for a long period of time. Investigating this liquid I discovered that if periodically charged with controlled amounts of fotoluminic energy I could mantain this elixir alive permanently.
The green liquid is a simple mix of ether and extract of "Tanzanian Heart". After breaking the gem's basic quartz structure, I realized I could create small concentrated dosis of "Tanzanian Heart". This mixed with ether could create clean energy and is alos easily recharged with fotoluminic energy. The correct amount of "Solar Elixir" and "Tanzanian Heart Essence" could feed the Reflex Drum at a very high level without creating those annoying severe explosions.

The frontal ionizers are in charge of keeping the "Ethereal Solar Bolt" uniform, aoviding the "n" positrones and the celsetti particles crashing into each other.

At low frequencies it is capable of cleanly going through a lycanthrope or a vampire.
At medium frequencies it is capable of going through a kraken or even a giant octopus.
At high frequencies it can even make a clean hole through a warship.
At maximum frequencies, and forcing the power drum, we believe that it can perforate reality and open portals to other worlds or dimensions. This is still to be fully researched and verified, as the two scientists of our laboratories who voluntarily offered to test the weapon out, disappeared with a Reality Perforator each and we still have no news from them.

We would like to take a moment to tell the families of the Dr. Heins Graskopf, and Professor Kerry Waltborg-Giersbergen that we are doing everything that is in our hands to bring them back.

If on your expeditions you frequenty find stone golems, this is your weapon. If on your travels you usally cross with thick armoured walking machines, have no doubt, purchase a "Von Brokenheimer Reality Perforator".

Before seeing a few pictures of the Reality Perforator, let's hear some words from a couple of satisfied clients.

Lord Basil Kerington, 3rd Duke of Yonkborough
"I just have to love these jolly ol' chaps back from PROFIC. Such clever lads. I always wonder how they come up with these witty rayguns. I assure you that if that lazy son of mine had spent as much time running after the ladies as on his studies he would be working with the professors right now. Anyways, I purchased a Von Brokenheimer Reality Perforator, and I have to say, it's powerful alright! And to think of all the time and money I had to spend on lead for bullets, and those damn krakens just would not fall. How annoying can that be? Nevertheless, now with my own Reality Perforator, those damn kraken will no longer be a threat to Her Majesty's lands on the Indies. Not as while my men and I are armed with PROFIC creations."

Sargeant Colin Wrigglesworth, Supernatural 1st Division.
Our boys always had a very rough time when confronting those hellishly tough "Senegalese Walking Mountains". These beasts of nature, or as I must say, unnature, are a cunning, flummut creatures. Their exoskin is almost impenetrable. But with these spick and span Von Brokenheimer Reality Perforators these we can mizzle those Walking Mountains with no problem whatsoever. Thanks for the good work fellas, and keep it up!"

An old creation: The Von Brokenheimer Reality Perforator. SANY0028

An old creation: The Von Brokenheimer Reality Perforator. SANY0031-3

An old creation: The Von Brokenheimer Reality Perforator. SANY0030

An old creation: The Von Brokenheimer Reality Perforator. SANY0033

An old creation: The Von Brokenheimer Reality Perforator. SANY0036-1

An old creation: The Von Brokenheimer Reality Perforator. SANY0038-1

An old creation: The Von Brokenheimer Reality Perforator. SANY0041-1

An old creation: The Von Brokenheimer Reality Perforator. SANY0042-1

An old creation: The Von Brokenheimer Reality Perforator. SANY0035-1

An old creation: The Von Brokenheimer Reality Perforator. SANY0037-1

An old creation: The Von Brokenheimer Reality Perforator. SANY0040-1

An old creation: The Von Brokenheimer Reality Perforator. SANY0042-1

NDT: He decidido postear en inglés alguna creación antigua, espero no moleste a nadie que ponga esto aquí en lugar del subforo destinado a las creaciones.
Si alguien quiere que le traduzca alguna creación y/o artículo para colgar en esta sección "extranjera" del foro, sólo tiene que pedírmelo
Razz
Profesor Von Brokenheimer
Profesor Von Brokenheimer
Novelista desmotivado

Cantidad de envíos : 603

http://lasrecetasdelyis.blogspot.com/

An old creation: The Von Brokenheimer Reality Perforator. Empty Re: An old creation: The Von Brokenheimer Reality Perforator.

Mensaje  Capitán Arkelao Dakkar Jue Jun 09, 2011 1:22 am

Congratulations my dear friend, your technic is wonderful and the result is better if it is possible.
Capitán Arkelao Dakkar
Capitán Arkelao Dakkar
Arquitecto de Catedrales

Cantidad de envíos : 700

http://vapormecanico.blogspot.com